Fri, Apr 02|
Patchell Farm - Rain or shine!
OVV Good Friday Service In-Person and Online
Gathering at the Patchell Farm!
Time & Location
Apr 02, 2021, 10:00 a.m.
Patchell Farm - Rain or shine!, 681 Cram Rd, Carleton Place, ON K7C 4M3, Canada
About the event
We’re excited to invite you to our Good Friday in-person gathering. We can’t wait to be with you! Here are the details:
Who: The first 100 souls who sign up! (sign-ups required and limited due to Health Unit Safety Protocols).
What: 45-50 minutes of CONNECTION, WORSHIP, PRAYER, and TEACHING.
When: Good Friday April 2, 2021 at 10:00 am. Please arrive by 9:45 to allow time for screening and seating.
Where: 681 Cram Road Carleton Place, ON K7C 4M3 - Rain or shine!
How: These days, the “how” is the big one! Our desire is to provide a safe and grace-filled environment.
- SIGN-UPS: Sign-ups are required in order for us to avoid exceeding allowable event capacity and in order for us to provide records in the event that contact tracing is required.
- SCREENING: The simple and now familiar Covid screening questions/process will take place prior to entry to the venue. (please arrive early for a super quick and super-fun interview ;)
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Social distancing will be observed. Please be prepared to follow markings and instructions as given.
- MASKS: As it is an outdoor event, masks are not required though should an individual feel more comfortable wearing a mask they are certainly welcome to do so.
- SANITATION: We will have hand washing stations available for your convenience.
- CHILDREN: We will have have a children’s moment and activity bags available (pre-quarantined and sanitized). Unfortunately at this time the Health Unit has not released us to run full children’s programs so children will need to remain under the supervision of their parents.
- SHARING: We wish, so much that we could have coffee and snacks, but again, unfortunately, will be unable to share food and drink at this time.
- VULNERABLE SECTOR: If you are senior in age and/or have any underlying medical conditions that put you at risk of contracting Covid-19, virtual attendance is recommended. We trust that each person is free to assess their own risk tolerance and that people of all ages and stages attend at their own risk.