Sat, Sep 19|
OVV Outdoor Event
We’re excited to invite you to our first in-person gathering since the beginning of the Covid-19 Pandemic. We can’t wait to be with you!
Time & Location
Sep 19, 2020, 10:30 a.m.
Wissink Farm, 1423 Ramsay Concession 8, Almonte, ON K0A 1A0, Canada
About the event
We’re excited to invite you to our first in-person gathering since the beginning of the Covid-19
Pandemic. We can’t wait to be with you! Here are the details:
Who: The first 100 beautiful humans who sign up! (limited due to Health Unit Safety
What: An hour of FUN, WORSHIP, BIBLE & PRAYER FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. (sign-up
When: Saturday, September 19th at 10:30am. Please arrive around 10:00 am to give time for checkin.
Where: Wissink Farm! (1423 Ramsay Concession 8, Almonte)... Big back-yard. Big Fun! Please bring your own chairs.
Why: We love each other, can’t wait to see each other... even if it will be at social distance.
How: These days, the “how” is the big one! Our desire is to provide a safe and grace-filled
- SIGN-UPS: Sign-ups are required in order for us to avoid exceeding allowable event capacity and in order for us to provide records in the event that contact tracing is required.
- SCREENING: The simple and now familiar Covid screening questions/process will take place prior to entry to the venue. (please arrive early for a super quick and super-fun interview ;)
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Social distancing will be observed. Please be prepared to follow markings and instructions as given.
- MASKS: As it is an outdoor event, masks are not required though should an individual feel more comfortable wearing a mask they are certainly welcome to do so.
- SANITATION: We will have hand washing stations available on the grounds for your convenience.
- CHILDREN: We will have have a children’s song and activity boxes available (pre-quarantined and sanitized). Unfortunately at this time the Health Unit has not released us to run full children’s programs so children will need to remain under the supervision of their parents.
- SHARING: We wish, so much that we could have coffee and snacks, but again, unfortunately, will be unable to share food and drink at this time.
- VULNERABLE SECTOR: If you are senior in age and/or have any underlying medical conditions that put you at risk of contracting Covid-19, virtual attendance is recommended. We trust that each person is free to assess their own risk tolerance and that people of all ages and stages attend at their own risk.