Sun, Nov 29|
Almonte Old Town Hall
OVV Sunday Service In-Person and Online
SUNDAY SERVICE AT ALMONTE OLD TOWN HALL!…Sunday, November 29th at 10:30 am.
Time & Location
Nov 29, 2020, 10:30 a.m.
Almonte Old Town Hall, 14 Bridge St, Almonte, ON K0A 1A0, Canada
About the event
With the beginning of Advent, we’re excited to invite you to our first INDOOR in-person gathering since the beginning of the Covid-19 Pandemic. We can’t wait to be with you! Here are the details:
Who: The first 50 souls who sign up! (sign-ups required and limited due to Health Unit Safety Protocols).
What: 45-50 minutes of CONNECTION, WORSHIP, PRAYER, and TEACHING. (Kids moment and activity bags included)
When: Sunday November 29thth at 10:30am. Please arrive by 10:15 to allow time for screening and seating.
Where: Almonte Town Hall! (14 Bridge St, Almonte, ON K0A 1A0)... Additional parking is available on Reserve Street.
How: These days, the “how” is the big one! Our desire is to provide a safe and grace-filled environment.
- SIGN-UPS: Sign-ups are required in order for us to avoid exceeding allowable event capacity and in order for us to provide records in the event that contact tracing is required.
- SCREENING: The simple and now familiar Covid screening questions/process will take place prior to entry to the venue. (please arrive early for a super quick and super-fun interview ;)
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Social distancing will be observed. Please be prepared to follow markings and instructions as given.
- MASKS: Masks are required for all indoor gatherings.
- SINGING: In accordance with Health Unit guidelines we will be unable to sing together. Worship will likely be somewhat more contemplative so that we can hear one another humming. :)
- SANITATION: We will have hand washing stations available for your convenience.
- CHILDREN: We will have have a children’s moment and activity bags available (pre-quarantined and sanitized). Unfortunately at this time the Health Unit has not released us to run full children’s programs so children will need to remain under the supervision of their parents.
- SHARING: We wish, so much that we could have coffee and snacks, but again, unfortunately, will be unable to share food and drink at this time.
- VULNERABLE SECTOR: If you are senior in age and/or have any underlying medical conditions that put you at risk of contracting Covid-19, virtual attendance is recommended. We trust that each person is free to assess their own risk tolerance and that people of all ages and stages attend at their own risk.